Getting to Know Your STO's
Dec 13 7:40a - 8:30a
A representative from the AAA Scholarship Foundation will be on Campus, Tuesday, December 13th to answer questions regarding their student tuition organization.
Dec 19 7:00p
No School - Christmas Break
Dec 20 - Jan 3
12:30pm Dismissal Tue, Dec 20 through Tue, Jan 3.
School resumes Wed, Jan 4.
Why choose a Catholic education?
Selecting a school for your children is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic School believes in providing a holistic Catholic Christian environment that serves the soul, mind and body of each student we serve. OLMC strives to foster an environment that promotes Faith & Tradition, Citizenship, Knowledge, Service, and Opportunities for all students through the implementation of the school’s Student Learning Expectations (SLE’s). Our goal is to prepare each student who graduates from OLMC to be:
A Faith Follower who:
- demonstrates knowledge of Catholic teachings and traditions
- is an active participant in a community of faith
- gives to those in need
- develops a morality based on Catholic values
A Responsible Citizen who:
- knows and uses the Discipline With Purpose skills
- explores concepts, ideas, and issues that have significance in the student’s life
- shows respect for authority
- demonstrates school and civic responsibility
- expresses patriotism
- models positive sportsmanship and team building behaviors
An Effective Communicator who:
- applies listening skills
- uses oral and written language effectively
- demonstrates a foundation for communicating in a second language
- exhibits creativity and talents through self-expression
A Critical Thinker and Problem Solver who:
- anticipates and assesses problems
- applies complex problem solving and critical thinking to real life scenarios
- integrates information learned across the curriculum
- demonstrates the use of cognitive organizers
A Quality Producer who:
- works both independently and cooperatively
- uses technology skillfully and effectively
- identifies, organizes and accomplishes realistic goals
If you and your child are interested in learning more about our school, please call us at 480-967-5567 to schedule a campus tour or “shadow” day where your child can participate in the classroom activities for a day.