Stay Informed. Follow Us.
Never miss an exciting update! Follow us on social media.
Feb 23 5:00pm - 9:00pm
$30 per couple, $10 for each additional daughter.
Advanced purchase includes a corsage and 5x7 photo of each couple.
All families are invited to a Preschool and Kindergarten Open House after the 9:00am and 11:00am Mass. Come meet school administration and teachers, learn more about our academic and religious curriculum and see how a Catholic Education is affordable and accessible.
First Friday - 12:30pm Dismissal
Mar 1 12:30pm
2019 Festival "Connect With Us" Kick-Off Coffree
Mar 1 8:00am
Why choose a Catholic education?
Selecting a school for your children is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic School believes in providing a holistic Catholic Christian environment that serves the soul, mind and body of each student we serve.
Our Lady of Mount Carmel Student Learning Expectations
An Our Lady of Mount Carmel Student is wrapped in the A.R.M.S. of the Church by being:
- Takes responsibility for words and actions and the impact they have on self and others
- Respects rules and demonstrates qualities of a faith-filled citizen
- Displays an understanding of social, cultural and economic differences
- Demonstrates care and compassion for others and self
- Shows compassion for and is generous to those in need
- Relates to peers and demonstrates forgiveness and support when necessary
- Develops morality based on Catholic values
- Demonstrates knowledge of Catholic teachings and traditions through worship and stewardship.
If you and your child are interested in learning more about our school, please call us at 480-967-5567 to schedule a campus tour or “shadow” day where your child can participate in the classroom activities for a day.